Included in the box:
- Arcus goggles with grey lenses installed.
- A hard protective case.
- A small screwdriver.
- A cleaning cloth.
- 2 additional high quality polarized lenses: yellow and transparent.
- Comes with three interchangeable polarized lenses, grey, yellow and transparent.
- 400 UV Protection.
- MEET CE, FDA and Z87 .10Standard.
How to choose the correct color sunglasses lenses?
- Gray Lenses
- The most common type of lens color, it dims the bright sunlight to ease the strain on your eyes.
- While the lenses do darken your version, gray does not alter color. Gray tint is best for bright light situations like water sports because it blocks out the brightest of the sun’s rays.
- Yellow Lenses
- Have excellent contrast enhancement and depth perception properties. They are especially effective in night driving, haze, foggy or overcast conditions helping to increase visibility. Yellow enhances contrast by filtering out the blue light effectively. Hunters, pilots, and tennis players find them helpful for this purpose.
- Transparent Lenses
- Perform well in dark conditions and are helpful to protect your eyes from dirt, harmful UV rays and other foreign objects.
With all of those options, the Arcus can be used for any outdoor activities, such as Ranges, Air-soft, Ski, Paintball, fishing, driving etc.
- Frame Material
- The Arcus frame is made of TPU, The best solution for full eye protection, a durable material that provides a good UV radiation protection.
- Lenses Material
- We choose to make our lenses from Polycarbonate (PC) because it has excellent impact-resistance and very good optical clarity. It is a high-performance, tough, amorphous, transparent thermoplastic, high impact strength and has high dimensional stability.
- All of our lenses are polarized. They provides superior glare protection, especially on the water.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Width: 145mm (5.7in).
- Length: 140mm (5.5in).
- Nose Width: 17mm (0.67in).
- Weight: 54g (0.12lb).
How to maintain your safety glasses?
Four steps to properly clean and care for your safety lenses
Step 1: Lightly blow off any loose dirt or debris from your lenses.
Step 2: Rinse your lenses with cool water or spray the cleaning solution directly onto the lenses.
Step 3: Use a lens-safe tissue provided at the cleaning station to dry and wipe clean. Let the lenses air dry before re-wearing.
Step 4: Important to use a soft microfiber cloth or eyewear approved tissue to dry the lens after rinsing off with water.
Note: If you’re not immediately putting the safety eyewear on, store it in a secure spot like a pouch. Never put unprotected safety eyewear in your pocket.
Our "Unlimited Lifetime Warranty" covers your purchase worldwide through the distributor, dealer, or online purchase.
For more information visit our warranty page: https://kiro-inc.com/warranty/