Made from ballistically rated materials, our Eku X are light and extremely durable protective tactical glasses. They come with three, high quality polarized lenses. The multi-lens system allows you to match your eye protection depending on your activity and the weather conditions.
Included in the box:
- Eku X eyewear.
- A hard protective case.
- A small screwdriver.
- A cleaning cloth.
- 3 high quality polarized lenses: gray, yellow and transparent.
- Comes with three interchangeable one piece polarized lenses, grey, yellow and transparent.
- Half rim design with high FOV.
- 400 UV Protection.
- MEET CE, FDA and Z87 .10Standard.
- Frame and lenses are made of PC (polycarbonate), a durable, light, and UV-resistant material.
- Our glasses are backed up by our Unlimited Lifetime Warranty.
Dimensions and Weight
- Size: 145x140mm (5.7x5.51in).
- Nose Width: 17mm (0.67in).
- Length: 150mm (5.9in).
- Height: 55mm (2.16in).
- Width: 50mm / 160mm (1.96in / 6.3in). (Closed / Open).
- Weight: 54g (0.12lb).
How to choose the correct lenses?
- Gray Lenses
- The most common type of lens color, it dims the bright sunlight to ease the strain on your eyes.
- While the lenses do darken your version, gray does not alter color. Gray tint is best for bright light situations like water sports because it blocks out the brightest of the sun’s rays.
- Yellow Lenses
- Have excellent contrast enhancement and depth perception properties. They are especially effective in night driving, haze, foggy or overcast conditions helping to increase visibility. Yellow enhances contrast by filtering out the blue light effectively. Hunters, pilots, and tennis players find them helpful for this purpose.
- Transparent Lenses
- Perform well in dark conditions and are helpful to protect your eyes from dirt, harmful UV rays and other foreign objects.
- Frame material:
- The frame is made of polycarbonate (PC), a durable, light, and UV-resistant material.
- Lenses material:
- The lenses are made of high-quality polarized lenses (PC) to increase contrast and provide superior glare protection. This is known for its excellent optical properties, impact resistance, and great optical clarity.
Three steps to properly maintaining your tactical eyewear:
Step 1: Blow off any loose dirt or debris from your lenses.
Step 2: Rinse your lenses with cool water or directly spray the cleaning solution onto the lenses.
Step 3: Use soft microfiber cloth provided in this kit and wipe clean. Let the lenses air dry before re-wearing them.
Note: If you’re not immediately putting the protective eyewear on, store it in a secure spot like the pouch. Never put unprotected eyewear in your pocket.
All of our products are protected by our Unlimited Lifetime Warranty. Read more in our warranty page.
Our "Unlimited Lifetime Warranty" covers your purchase worldwide through the distributor, dealer, or online purchase.
For more information visit our warranty page: https://kiro-inc.com/warranty/